NVAM Collection Online is a virtual art experience created by the National Veterans Art Museum. Started in 2011 following a generous grant from the Tawani Foundation, the NVAM Collection Online offers viewers high-resolution images of every piece of art in the permanent collection and biographical material on the artists who created the work. With more than 2,500 pieces of art by 250 artists, the NVAM Collection Online is the world’s richest database of art inspired by combat and created by veterans.
The National Veterans Art Museum is located at 4041 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago, Illinois.
To learn more about the National Veterans Art Museum, please visit our website at www.nvam.org.
Features planned for the future
- Search by artwork and keywords
- Filter and sort by keywords
- More artist interviews (audio and video)
For any of the following:
- Questions/feedback for the NVAM Collection Online website
- Corrections or information to add to the NVAM Collection Online
- Questions about usage of content on the NVAM Collection Online
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general inquiries about the National Veterans Art Museum, please see the nvam.org About Us page.
About this website
The NVAM Collection Online was created by Dan FitzGerald and is managed in-house by NVAM's Web Developer & Multimedia Coordinator Patrick G. Putze, with content assembled by NVAM Staff and Volunteers.